§1. Basic Information
The administrator of your personal data is Oskar Kamiński, a business owner registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under the name: HeadHunter-Recruitment Oskar Kamiński, with its registered office in Szczecin (70-374), ul. 5-lIPCA 5A/4, NIP 8522302187. The HeadHunter-Recruitment recruitment agency is registered in the National Register of Employment Agencies under number 29237. You can contact the Administrator via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 669-112-882
§2. Principles of Data Processing
The Administrator processes personal data in accordance with the following principles:
- Based on a legally justified legal basis and in accordance with the law (legality).
- Honestly and fairly (fairness).
- In a transparent manner for the data subject (transparency).
- For specific purposes and not “just in case” (minimization).
- To the extent necessary (adequacy).
- With care for the correctness of the data (accuracy).
- For a specified period (temporality).
- Ensuring an adequate level of data security (security).
§3. Purposes, Legal Basis, and Scope of Data Processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Contact purposes, in order to respond to your messages sent directly via email or through the contact form, based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest related to the necessity of providing a response.
- Statistical, analytical, and monitoring of website traffic using cookies, based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest related to the proper functioning of the website and traffic analysis.
We process your data within the scope of:
- Data contained in email messages that you send to us. Providing data in an email is voluntary, and you can request the deletion of this data at any time.
- Data in the contact form on our website, such as your email address and name. Providing this data is a condition for us to respond to your inquiry.
- Other data, such as IP addresses and other data stored in cookies, which serve us for the analysis of your and other users’ website usage. Processing data in this scope can be stopped upon your objection.
§4. Data Recipients and Intention to Transfer Data to Countries outside the EEA or an International Organization
The recipient of your personal data is the entity providing software for traffic analysis on our website, Google Analytics. Your data is not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or international organizations.
§5. Data Retention Period
We are unable to specify the exact period for which we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in the contact form or via email for contact purposes, we will process your data until you request the deletion of this data or object to its processing. We may also retain your data if we determine that there is a legitimate interest on the part of the Administrator.
§6. User Rights
In relation to the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your data, rectify, delete, restrict processing, and object to processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time and in any form, unless data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract by the Administrator, for compliance with legal obligations towards state institutions, or for the exercise of legitimate interests of the Administrator.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection at the following address: Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Cookies primarily serve your convenience – their use significantly reduces the loading time of the page during subsequent visits.
Characteristics of cookies:
- Customize the content of website pages to the user, optimizing the user’s navigation on the website.
- Allow displaying a website tailored to your individual needs.
- Create statistics that allow the administrator to learn which content is of interest to users, enabling continuous improvement of the website.
- Enable the user to reuse login options, which is convenient during multiple visits to the website, eliminating the need for multiple login entries.
There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies.” “Session cookies” are temporary files stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent cookies” are stored on the user’s end device for a specified period or until the user deletes them.
Cookies are placed on the user’s end device and can also be used by advertisers cooperating with the Website operator and other partners. However, users can delete them at any time.